Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Friday, March 2, 2012

Good afternoon, Book Group Members!

 

Wonderful to see many of you last night, even from afar sitting at another table.  So sorry to hear some of you had a bad experience with the food.  My apologies for stepping out early…something unexpected came up.

 

I wanted all of you to know I purchased “The Last Ember” in Overdrive eAudio yesterday.  Also, I wanted to tell you that my selection for April is Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games!  We have the book, the audio is on

 

order & we have it in Overdrive…eAudio I believe.

 

Tina

 

 

 

 

Ms. Tina Grenier,  M.Ed.

Librarian, Head of Collection Management

NDSCS - North Dakota State College of Science

Mildred Johnson Library 102

800 Sixth Street North

Wahpeton, ND  58076-0001

 

T  701.671.2612

F  701.671.2674

1.800.342.4325

E  tina.grenier@ndscs.edu

 

NDSCS:  http://www.ndscs.edu/   

MJL:  http://www.ndscs.edu/academics/services/library/ 

 

No comments: