Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Friday, November 30, 2012

Please Your Assistance

Hello,

My name is Aisha Majid, I am a refugee from Sudan. I have a very important
discussion with you about money, which my late father left behind.
Please note that this is not spam, this is 100% legal and risk free. I am
genuinely seeking for your help and assistance to claim my late fathers money of
which my late father deposited with a bank before he died. For your assistance
in this transaction, I have decided to offer you 40% of the total amount at the
end of this transaction, and 10% is for any expenses which may occur during the
transfer.If you agreed I will you get back to me for more details.
Please reply to my private email address (aishamajid12@gmail.com) so that I will
tell you more about myself and also give you more details about the business
transaction.
Please reply soon.

Yours Sincerely.
Miss Aisha Majid

No comments: