Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Thursday, December 13, 2012

December Book Exchange Wrap Up

Good morning, Ladies!

 

6 – 12 – z – 5  - & a hi to Shelly (aka Shirley)-  (just a quick couple of  inside jokes from last night).  Hee, hee.

 

I had a blast!  Antoinette’s food was amazing!  The company was stellar and I love my book - I’m fascinated by Lincoln!

 

It was wonderful to see all of you!  What a talented smart group of ladies!!!  Ooow Wah!!!!  (That comment goes out to  those of you who couldn’t make it also).

 

A few housekeeping notes:

1.       I updated the blog and discharged items from one person, and checked it out to the next.  So everything should be up to date.  If not let Shelly and/or I know!  Here is the blog link for you to use:  http://bookloversunite2day.blogspot.com/

2.       If you are so willing please share your Christmas Exchange book title and author and I, or Shelly, will put them on the blog.  ;0)

3.       I will be going on vacation from December 19th to January 2, 2013.  So please use the contact list to contact people if you don’t have their number for rotating  The Round House effectively.  I attached it above.

 

Happy Retirement, Shirley!!!!!!  NDSCS takes a great loss with your retirement.  You left huge footprints to fill and will be dearly missed, but luckily we get to see you at the Book Groups.

 

Take care everyone!!!!

 

Happy Holidays and a warm Merry Christmas from me to you!

 

Tina

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ms. Tina Grenier,  M.Ed.

Librarian, Head of Collection Management

NDSCS - North Dakota State College of Science

Mildred Johnson Library 102

800 Sixth Street North

Wahpeton, ND  58076-0001

 

T  701.671.2612

F  701.671.2674

1.800.342.4325

E  tina.grenier@ndscs.edu

 

NDSCS:  http://www.ndscs.edu/   

MJL:  http://www.ndscs.edu/academics/services/library/ 

 

No comments: