Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Thursday, April 18, 2013

April recap

Good afternoon, Ladies!

 

It was a pleasure attending book group last night.  I can’t help but feel such a sense of pride having all of you in the book group.  You are all so amazing and talented!  It is an honor to have you in our group.  Thank you for being you and for giving me the honor to be in the group with you.  I truly am so very proud.

 

The blog is now up to date. 

 

http://bookloversunite2day.blogspot.com/

 

The following people have titles to suggest:  Tina (August), Judy(September), and Jeanette(October).  Oh my goodness we are already booked out to November, 2013.   ;0)

 

Shirley, would you like to take my spot in August for that read you were raving about?  I can wait…

 

Side note:  We (Shelly & I) are looking into buying the books suggested last night.  Maggie, I added South of Broad by Pat Conroy as your selection for November.  I wanted to make sure that is what you wanted?  Just let me know.

 

I would like to know what you guys think:  I know it is tough for us to get through waiting lists in time for the next read.  Do you guys have any suggestions to assist in this process?

 

Tina

 

 

 

 

 

Ms. Tina Grenier,  M.Ed.

Librarian, Head of Collection Management

NDSCS - North Dakota State College of Science

Mildred Johnson Library 102

800 Sixth Street North

Wahpeton, ND  58076-0001

 

T  701.671.2612

F  701.671.2674

1.800.342.4325

E  tina.grenier@ndscs.edu

 

NDSCS:  http://www.ndscs.edu/   

MJL:  http://www.ndscs.edu/academics/services/library/ 

 

No comments: