Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Wicked

Good Afternoon ladies-

I know this is a longshot but you all being active in the arts scene I thought maybe you would know of someone.  I have 2 tickets to the traveling broadway production of Wicked at the Orpheum in Minneapolis for Saturday at 2pm.  They are floor seats on the aisle.  My husband has injured his back and can’t  do more than walk from the couch to the bed so is not able watch our kids while I attend the show.  If you or anyone you know would be interested in the tickets they are $200 for the pair and I could get them to you.  Thanks for any help you might have. J  I am VERY disappointed I can’t go but my family has to come first.

 

Carin Kassa

Administrative Assistant

NDSCS Physical Plant

800 N 6th St.

Wahpeton, ND 58076

701-671-2313-phone

701-671-2148-fax

 

From: Grenier, Tina
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2013 10:57 AM
To: Alice Haugen (alicehaugen1@yahoo.com); Barton, Cindy; Blogger Email; Kassa, Carin; Carol Meehan; Cindy Splichal (csplichal@midco.net); Dohman, Gloria; Janet Hasbargen; Jeanette; Jeanette & Carmen; Ost, Jodi; Peterson, Judith; Kathy Hoffert; Loretta Meyer; lwkutzer@yahoo.com; Maggie Vertin; Hart, Michelle; Fox-Trydahl, Shirley; Shirley Fox-Trydahl; Grenier, Tina
Subject: Correction...

 

Good morning!  Here is a quick note from Kathy:

 

Just a correction! Melanie's reading at Concordia is tonight not tomorrow night. Similar to what she did in Wahpeton. but wanted to make the correction. Her Event last night was great,she did a presentation with a slide show and question and answer time after,was very fun! Have a great day!

 

 

Tina

 

No comments: