Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

RE: Book Group

Would you add my name to the list for A long Journey.  Thanks Cindy S

 

From: Hart, Michelle [mailto:Michelle.Hart@ndscs.edu]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 3:02 PM
To: Alice Haugen (alicehaugen1@yahoo.com); Barton, Cindy; Blogger Email; Kassa, Carin; Carol Meehan; Cindy Splichal (csplichal@midco.net); Dohman, Gloria; Janet Hasbargen; Jeanette; Jeanette & Carmen; Ost, Jodi; Peterson, Judith; Kathy Hoffert; Loretta Meyer; lwkutzer@yahoo.com; Maggie Vertin; Shirley Fox-Trydahl
Subject: Book Group

 

Good Afternoon, Ladies,

 

Just a reminder that information about books and formats are on the Book Group Blog. Here is the link to the blog:

 

http://bookloversunite2day.blogspot.com/

 

 

For April the book is The Long Journey Into A Life by H.H. Gorder. We have one book here at the library and that is the only format available.

 

            Maggie – I have this book ready for you and have added your name on the waiting list. IF you don’t want it now, please let me know and I will pass it on! I have it at the front counter with your name on it.

 

Looking ahead, the May book is Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. We also have this book in the library and that is the only format we have.

 

If you would like to be on the waiting list for The Long Journey Into A Life , you can go to the blog and add your name, or let me know and I can add it. The other book, Me Before You, is available now. Let me know if you would like it and I will set it out front for you.

 

 

Thank you!

 

 

Shelly Hart

Mildred Johnson Library

ND State College of Science

800 Sixth Street North

Wahpeton, ND 58076

(701)671-2620

Michelle.Hart@ndscs.edu

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: