Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

BG Blog

Hello, Ladies!

 

Just wanted to update you on the Book Group Blog. I have added 4 new titles and have created waiting lists. Please add your name if you would like to be on that list, or let me know and I will add it. Please note that two of the books are on order and we do not have them yet.

 

Gloria’s pick for August is The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd. This book is one of the books on order, but wanted to let you know it is coming up. The other three books I added are:

 

The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. We do currently have this book on Overdrive.

 

Still Life With Bread Crumbs by Anna Quindlen. We do have this book.

 

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, we do have this book also.

 

 

Thank you and let me know if I can help you with anything!

 

 

Shelly Hart

Mildred Johnson Library

ND State College of Science

800 Sixth Street North

Wahpeton, ND 58076

(701)671-2620

Michelle.Hart@ndscs.edu