Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Re: Meeting Tonight

Hi,
I'm not planning on being at the meeting tonight.  It's been hard to keep up with book club lately, and I miss it.  Will try again next time.
Marna

Carol Meehan <carol.meehan@ndscs.nodak.edu> wrote:
Hello everyone!
 
I will be unable to make tonight's book group. 
 
I did read the book.  I noted several passages in the beginning pages, but after that - not much spoke to me.  I found the book to be too brief.  I needed more depth.  This is contrary to the author's perspective. 
 
It would be interesting to read several of the author's other books.  His marketing background strongly came through his writing in The Dip. 
 
Could I relate or transfer the information he provided?  Not really. 
 
It would be good to hear what everyone else thought of the book - I may gain a better perspective. 
 
Have fun - stay warm.
 
Carol
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 10:38 AM
Subject: Meeting Tonight

Hello-
 
Just a note to say see you tonight! 
 
Wilkin from 5 to 7 pm
 
Tina


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

No comments: