Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Updates

Happy belated St. Patty's Day!!!!
 
It was wonderful to see the whole group again - I loved the meal & the company! 
 
We have an ILL copy of From the Corner of His Eye if anyone is interested.  I will be out of the office from March 18 to March 24 - but I will leave it on my desk in back.  It is checked out to me so you can just let the student know all they have to do is hand it over to you - the due date is on the cover. :)
 
I updated the 2008 reads on the blog & I re-invited those not in the blog prior - Shirley, you appear to be already in the blog along with Connie & Kathy.  Have fun with this!  :)   Once you are set up you can post the titles you mentioned last SALSA and/or send them to all.  If you look under the settings tab and then the email option you will see how to post your emails - this is a nice option. 
 
Have a Happy Easter everyone!
 
Tina.

1 comment:

Shirley Fox said...

Hello everyone!
This is my first attempt to post so I hope it works. The book I couldn't remember the name of by Amy Tan is "The Opposite of Fate"
I've listened to twelve of the CDs for "From the Corner of His Eye" and I love it!
Have a great Easter!
Shirley