Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Re: Wednesday May 21st Bookgroup

Sorry I haven't made it to book group this year. I miss all of you! I'm finally feeling more used to this new routine - and we have only 10 days of school left! I think adjusting takes more time as one ages.
Happy Memorial Day!
LaRae
LaRae Mikkelson
701-642-8924
E-mail:  larae@wah.midco.net or
laraemikkelson@myctmh.com
WEB SITE:  laraemikkelson.myctmh.com
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
Theodore Roosevelt
 
At Close to My Heart:
We show you how to celebrate relationships through the art of scrapbooking and stamping.
Faster. Simpler. Easier.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 10:48 AM
Subject: Wednesday May 21st Bookgroup

Hello, hello,
 
This is your friendly neighborhood bookgroup facilitator reminding you that our next meeting is (drum roll, please)...this Wednesday, May 21st, from 5 to 7 pm.  Please send me an rsvp one way or the other.  We were planning to meet on the deck at the Pavilion in Breckenridge - take care everyone!!!
 
Tina.

No comments: