Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Re: June 18th Meeting

Girls,
I had replied last month that I couldn't attend because of my wrist surgery - it went fine, but I'm impatient with the recovery.
Today, Thursday, I have finally felt better. I could even hold a can of pop in my hand and this is my first attempt at typing!
Hope you had fun,
LaRae
LaRae Mikkelson
701-642-8924
E-mail:  larae@wah.midco.net or
laraemikkelson@myctmh.com
WEB SITE:  laraemikkelson.myctmh.com
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
Theodore Roosevelt
 
At Close to My Heart:
We show you how to celebrate relationships through the art of scrapbooking and stamping.
Faster. Simpler. Easier.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: June 18th Meeting

Thanks, everyone for the quick responses!  Here are the results:
Attending:  Janet, Jeanette & Tina
Not attending:  Carol, Connie, Alice, Shirley & Kathy
Janet & Jeanette, we will be meeting at Prante's on the deck tomorrow @ 5 pm.  See you then! 
 
For the rest of you, please let me know if Wednesdays have become a bad day I want to make sure the day we select is convenient for the majority of the attending members.  Also, If anyone knows what we decided to read for August drop a "reply all" to the group - I can't remember.  Likewise if you have any suggestions let us know.  As of now, our next meeting is on August 20th, 2008 @ Pavilion - we'll try to get one last deck conversation in if the weather cooperates, if not we will move indoors. 
 
Have a great summer you guys!!!! 
 
Tina.
 

No comments: