Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Re: July Book Group 2009

As of right now, no one has replied that they plan on attending tonight. I
will send out another update later today.

:-) T

----- Original Message -----
From: <connie.graham@wah.midco.net>
To: <tina.grenier@ndscs.nodak.edu>
Cc: "Teansa" <Teansa2@hotmail.com>; "Loretta Meyer"
<lorettameyer@hotmail.com>; "Stephen J Schmitz"
<Stephen.Schmitz@ndscs.nodak.edu>; "Tina Grenier" <Tina.Grenier@ndscs.edu>;
"Shirley Fox-Trydahl" <Shirley.Fox@ndscs.nodak.edu>; "Maggie Vertin"
<MVERTIN@wah.midco.net>; "KathyHoffert" <bobkat50@yahoo.com>; "Jeanette
Plummer" <cjplum@702com.net>; "JanetHasbargen" <janetjeanh@yahoo.com>;
"Heather Zilmer" <Heather.Zilmer@ndscs.edu>; "Carol Meehan"
<Carol.Meehan@ndscs.nodak.edu>; "Blogger email"
<Tina.Grenier.undercover6bookgroup@blogger.com>; "Alice Haugen"
<alice_haugen@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: July Book Group 2009


> HI! I have a busy schedule for July----so hope to meet in August----have
> a great summer!~~~Connie
> Quoting tina.grenier@ndscs.nodak.edu:
>
>> Hello, fellow readers!
>>
>> Today is the day; it is the third Wednesday of the month.
>>
>> The good news is this week is finals week for me. Although, It's
>> looking like I won't be where I need to be in my coursework to attend
>> tonight, so just in case I am letting you know I probably won't be
>> there.
>>
>> But, I wanted to put an offer out on the table for anyone to meet with
>> me next Wednesday. I will be done with classes and have a plethora of
>> books I ordered for the book group. Some might tempt you???? I
>> thought this would be a good way to prep. for kick-off for the fall
>> (can't believe I just said the fall word). Not to mention, I need a
>> healthy dose of the book club members.
>>
>> So, if you plan on attending tonight please hit reply all and let
>> others know. If you would like to meet up with me next week...let
>> everyone know that too. If you want to do both or neither include that
>> also.
>>
>> Information: Prantes, 5 to 7 pm, Dewey (leftover read from cancelled
>> group last month) or any other book you wish to share. :-)
>>
>> Miss all of you! Take care!
>>
>> Tina
>>
>> ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
>> Tina M. Grenier
>> Mildred Johnson Library
>> North Dakota State College of Science
>> 800 6th Street North
>> Wahpeton, ND 58076
>> (701) 671-2612
>> ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
>
>
>
>
>

No comments: