Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Re: July Book Group 2009

HI! I have a busy schedule for July----so hope to meet in
August----have a great summer!~~~Connie
Quoting tina.grenier@ndscs.nodak.edu:

> Hello, fellow readers!
>
> Today is the day; it is the third Wednesday of the month.
>
> The good news is this week is finals week for me. Although, It's
> looking like I won't be where I need to be in my coursework to
> attend tonight, so just in case I am letting you know I probably
> won't be there.
>
> But, I wanted to put an offer out on the table for anyone to meet
> with me next Wednesday. I will be done with classes and have a
> plethora of books I ordered for the book group. Some might tempt
> you???? I thought this would be a good way to prep. for kick-off
> for the fall (can't believe I just said the fall word). Not to
> mention, I need a healthy dose of the book club members.
>
> So, if you plan on attending tonight please hit reply all and let
> others know. If you would like to meet up with me next week...let
> everyone know that too. If you want to do both or neither include
> that also.
>
> Information: Prantes, 5 to 7 pm, Dewey (leftover read from
> cancelled group last month) or any other book you wish to share. :-)
>
> Miss all of you! Take care!
>
> Tina
>
> ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
> Tina M. Grenier
> Mildred Johnson Library
> North Dakota State College of Science
> 800 6th Street North
> Wahpeton, ND 58076
> (701) 671-2612
> ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

No comments: