Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

August Book Group

Happy Wednesday ladies and gentlemen!
 
It is Wednesday, the third Wednesday, and if some of you were like me it arrived very fast. 
 
The bookgroup is scheduled for tonight.  Kathy H. & I will be there for awhile.  I will arrive at 5 and will probably only stay until 5:30/6:00 depending on the attendees.  Any other takers feel free to join - no need to rsvp @ this time.  I will email the outcomes. 
 
Maggie suggested reading "Loving Frank" for the September read.  MJL owns this title so free to let me know if you want to be on the list.  Same time and place for September.
 
Tina
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Tina M. Grenier
Mildred Johnson Library
North Dakota State College of Science
800 6th Street North
Wahpeton, ND 58076
(701) 671-2612
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

No comments: