Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Monday, August 31, 2009

Books available

Extra!  Extra!
 
Loving Frank and The Time Traveler's Wife are now both available.  I have them on my desk checked out to book group. 
 
Alice, I think you were next up for Loving Frank.  FYI - Maggie had wonderful things to say about it.  Anyone want to be next for Loving Frank
 
Shirley, if you would like The Time Traveler's Wife now let me know, otherwise it's up for grabs. 
 
Just reply to this email if interested in either.
 
I hope you are all sweetly content & enjoying whatever it is you are reading...   :-)
 
Tina
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Tina M. Grenier
Mildred Johnson Library
North Dakota State College of Science
800 6th Street North
Wahpeton, ND 58076
(701) 671-2612
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

No comments: