Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fw: Review of December Book Group Book Exchange & Jan - March 2010 schedule

I just wanted to take the opportunity on this beautiful snowy day to affirm the upcoming meetings and selections.  There was some confusion on the selection and the place so I forwarded a past message for your review.  Have a great day & call me with any questions. 
 
Tina
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 9:38 AM
Subject: Review of December Book Group Book Exchange & Jan - March 2010 schedule

Last Night the Book Group met for the...Annual Book Exchange
 
Where?        The Pavillion in the Solarium
When?         Wednesday, December 9th, 2009
Time?           5- 7 pm
 
I almost missed it, but thanks to Kathy I made it for some.  For all of those who were unable to make it, "Merry Christmas" from all of us to you!  Next month is at the Pavillion again, in the Solarium, and back to the 3rd Wednesday of the month! 
 
Here are the updates:
January - The Piano Teacher
February - Half the Sky by Nicholas Kristof & Sheryl WuDunn
March - The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
 
We also mentioned the new Jeanette Walls title -- do we want that for April or earlier?  Technically it was requested prior so I have no problem bumping it up.  You guys just let me know...
 
As always, if any corrections need to be made please email me or "reply all"  - thank you, thank you. :-)
 
Take care & stay warm...
 
T
 

No comments: