Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Monday, August 5, 2013

RE: Book Club News Request

Hi, Janet!

 

I shared your email with the group as the first one just came to me and it sounded like you wanted to check in with everyone.  ;0)

 

Wow!  What a cool goal! 52 books in 52 weeks – Awesome!

 

I sent an email today on the upcoming book selection (Nowhere – a story of exhile by Anna Turcotte).  It is typically at Antoinette’s and the next meeting is Tuesday, August 20th, 2013 – the last Tuesday.  Granted due to the author it may be optional to attend another date to see the author…not sure how that will all play out yet, but I will share it as we know.

 

The Blog link is public now with no password if you have internet access to view it.  ;0)

 

http://bookloversunite2day.blogspot.com/

 

Take care, Janet!

 

Tina

 

 

 

 

Ms. Tina Grenier,  M.Ed.

Librarian, Head of Collection Management

NDSCS - North Dakota State College of Science

Mildred Johnson Library 102

800 Sixth Street North

Wahpeton, ND  58076-0001

 

T  701.671.2612

F  701.671.2674

1.800.342.4325

E  tina.grenier@ndscs.edu

 

NDSCS:  http://www.ndscs.edu/   

MJL:  http://www.ndscs.edu/academics/services/library/ 

 

From: Janet H [mailto:janetjeanh@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 04, 2013 7:26 AM
To: Grenier, Tina
Subject: Book Club News Request

 

Hi Tina, Hoping you had a great summer. According to the old emails, we meet the 20th of August. What are we reading, where do we meet for sure, Antoinettes?

Hoping to make that meeting, I need to know what is on the schedule for the next couple of months for books. Do we choose a menu item

this month also? Thanks for the information, in advance. Greetings to all the Undercover group...I have been reading lots of stuff, my goal this year is 52 books in 52 weeks. So far I have read forty books, I have found many interesting books at rummage sales here and there, it is so hard to resist adding to my bookcase contents, when they seem to call to me, "choose me" and it is so tempting to fill a bag with them, when they look so fine...Oh well, looking forward to seeing everyone on the 20th?...Janet Hasbargen

No comments: