Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hello

Hello all of you!  What a beautiful, sunny day! 
 
I wanted to check how the meeting went and what you decided for the future.  Do you need me to order anything? 
 
I also want to do a new display of our group in the library.  Any ideas?  Maggie, would you still want to take pictures?  I would love a group shot of us!  Outside in spring is a great backdrop!  I can bring a camera also - coordinating the even will be the tricky part.
 
Also...I am asking each of you to recommend a title for purchase in the book group area.  Seriously, who better to ask than our book group members?  If you want to list two it will give me an option if we have the first. Thank-you my avid readers!
 
I miss you guys.  :-)
 
Tina
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Tina M. Grenier
Mildred Johnson Library
North Dakota State College of Science
800 6th Street North
Wahpeton, ND 58076
(701) 671-2612
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

No comments: