Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Re: Questions

Hi Tina and everyone! I missed the last meeting but I think its salsa
for May? I have alist of books that have been suggested to me for
reading that you may want to put on the order list for the library:
"The Story of Edgar Sawtelle" by David Wroblewski, "Out Stealing
Horses" by Per Petterson, "Duma Key" by Steven King (I have that book)
and "Saturday" by Ian McEwan! I also want to read "Skeletons At The
Feast" by Chris Bohjalan----so many books to read! Oofta!~~~~Connie
Quoting tina.grenier@ndscs.nodak.edu:

> Bookgroup, bookgroup, where art thou bookgroup?
>
> I have not heard from any of you lovely ladies. Did any of you
> meet? Do you need me to order anything? When are we meeting next?
>
> Sincerely,
> Lost in her Master's - Tina
>
> ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
> Tina M. Grenier
> Mildred Johnson Library
> North Dakota State College of Science
> 800 6th Street North
> Wahpeton, ND 58076
> (701) 671-2612
> ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

No comments: