Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Re: April 15, 2009 Bookgroup

I will not make it to book group tonight. I am home - sick.
I have read about 125 pages of the book. It has been a struggle. I can't
get into it. The story is not fast moving enough or something. It's not
the language.
Anyway - welcome back Kathy! Would love to hear about your trip and see
pictures- another time.

Carol


> Hello everyone,
>
> Yes, bookgroup is tonight -where does time go?
>
> Prante's is available tonight. Therefore, Prante's from 5 to 7 - be there
> or be square! Hee. Hee.
>
> I, possibly might be square then because I am not sure I will make it - if
> I do it will be a treat to see all of you.
>
> If you plan on attending please "reply all" to assist other members.
>
> Kathy is back from Africa and does plan on attending. :-) Welcome back,
> Kathy!
>
> The book is Mother of Pearl by Melinda Haynes
>
> The May read is ? ? ?
>
> Tina
>
>
>
> ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
> Tina M. Grenier
> Mildred Johnson Library
> North Dakota State College of Science
> 800 6th Street North
> Wahpeton, ND 58076
> (701) 671-2612
> ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

No comments: