Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Re: May Meeting

Sorry I won't be able to attend as I have a RRHS Board Meeting in Fargo at four tomorrow afternoon.  Enjoy and count me in for the June meeting.  Alice

--- On Tue, 5/19/09, tina.grenier@ndscs.nodak.edu <tina.grenier@ndscs.nodak.edu> wrote:

From: tina.grenier@ndscs.nodak.edu <tina.grenier@ndscs.nodak.edu>
Subject: May Meeting
To: "Kathy Fiala" <feedog27@wah.midco.net>, "Loretta Meyer" <lorettameyer@hotmail.com>, "Teansa" <Teansa2@hotmail.com>, "Marna-auxilliary" <erikandmarna@yahoo.com>, "Tina Grenier" <Tina.Grenier@ndscs.edu>, "Connie Graham" <connie.graham@wah.midco.net>, "Blogger email" <Tina.Grenier.undercover6bookgroup@blogger.com>, "Janet Hasbargen" <janetjeanh@yahoo.com>, "Jeanette Plummer" <cjplum@702com.net>, "Kathy Hoffert" <bobkat50@yahoo.com>, "Alice Haugen" <alice_haugen@yahoo.com>, "Carol Meehan" <Carol.Meehan@ndscs.nodak.edu>, "Shirley Fox-Trydahl" <Shirley.Fox@ndscs.nodak.edu>, "Heather Zilmer" <Heather.Zilmer@ndscs.edu>, "Maggie Vertin" <MVERTIN@wah.midco.net>
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 4:12 PM

Hello on this bright and sunny day! 
 
I will not be working for the rest of the week; therefore, please email one another with an RSVP for the Bookgroup tomorrow (Wednesday) night.  Salsa?
 
I am not sure what you decided last time but I'm guessing that we are meeting at Prantes at 5:00???  If different let the group know.
 
I will try to attend but I will working on my house - I'm sure the break would be nice; so I will try.  I will assume 5:00 at Prantes call me at 701-640-9106 if not and let me know.  Everyone try to respond so no one ends up alone. :-) 
 
Tina
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Tina M. Grenier
Mildred Johnson Library
North Dakota State College of Science
800 6th Street North
Wahpeton, ND 58076
(701) 671-2612
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

No comments: