Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Re: May Meeting

Hi! I won't be able to make it tomorrow---our family is taking turns
with being "on call" for my Mom----we have had to move her into a
different living situation as she has had some health problems, and
has also been diagnosed with Alzheimers ---really a hard situation to
deal with, so we are all sharing responsibilities! Wouldn't mind
getting your salsa recommendations! Thanks!~~~Connie
Quoting tina.grenier@ndscs.nodak.edu:

> Hello on this bright and sunny day!
>
> I will not be working for the rest of the week; therefore, please
> email one another with an RSVP for the Bookgroup tomorrow
> (Wednesday) night. Salsa?
>
> I am not sure what you decided last time but I'm guessing that we
> are meeting at Prantes at 5:00??? If different let the group know.
>
> I will try to attend but I will working on my house - I'm sure the
> break would be nice; so I will try. I will assume 5:00 at Prantes
> call me at 701-640-9106 if not and let me know. Everyone try to
> respond so no one ends up alone. :-)
>
> Tina
>
> ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
> Tina M. Grenier
> Mildred Johnson Library
> North Dakota State College of Science
> 800 6th Street North
> Wahpeton, ND 58076
> (701) 671-2612
> ~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

No comments: