Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Re: May Meeting

We will order this/your suggestion for the bookgroup section in the library. :-)
 
How is New York?? 
 
Take care.
 
T
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 9:41 PM
Subject: RE: May Meeting

Greetings from New York

 

I am a little too far away to join you tomorrow.  However, I have been thinking about the group and wonder if you wanted to consider

"The Things They Carried" by Tim O'Brien?  Have you already read it?  I have heard great reviews, but have never read it.  Have a

Great evening.  See you next month.  Maggie

 

From: tina.grenier@ndscs.nodak.edu [mailto:tina.grenier@ndscs.nodak.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 4:12 PM
To: Kathy Fiala; Loretta Meyer; Teansa; Marna-auxilliary; Tina Grenier; Connie Graham; Blogger email; Janet Hasbargen; Jeanette Plummer; Kathy Hoffert; Alice Haugen; Carol Meehan; Shirley Fox-Trydahl; Heather Zilmer; Maggie Vertin
Subject: May Meeting

 

Hello on this bright and sunny day! 

 

I will not be working for the rest of the week; therefore, please email one another with an RSVP for the Bookgroup tomorrow (Wednesday) night.  Salsa?

 

I am not sure what you decided last time but I'm guessing that we are meeting at Prantes at 5:00???  If different let the group know.

 

I will try to attend but I will working on my house - I'm sure the break would be nice; so I will try.  I will assume 5:00 at Prantes call me at 701-640-9106 if not and let me know.  Everyone try to respond so no one ends up alone. :-) 

 

Tina

 

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Tina M. Grenier
Mildred Johnson Library
North Dakota State College of Science
800 6th Street North
Wahpeton, ND 58076
(701) 671-2612
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

No comments: