Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fw: Bookgroup April 16th, 2008

F.Y.I.
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 1:46 PM
Subject: RE: Bookgroup April 16th, 2008

Unfortunately I cannot attend.  The club president's student senate dinner is scheduled for tonight at 5:00…..it usually lasts a minimum of two hours.  I really hate to miss the discussion…..loved the book!  Have a great time!

Shirley

 

From: tina.grenier@ndscs.nodak.edu [mailto:tina.grenier@ndscs.nodak.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 1:37 PM
To: Shirley Fox-Trydahl; Carol Meehan; Alice Haugen; Kathy Hoffert; Jeanette Plummer; Janet Hasbargen; Blogger email; Connie Graham; Tina Grenier; LaRae-auxilliary; Marna-auxilliary
Subject: Bookgroup April 16th, 2008

 

Hi Undercover Girls,

 

"Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down...."   - Karen Carpenter

 

Just for a laugh I thought I share with you that I thought it was Rainy Days and Sundays always get me down..." - Carol Carpenter

 

Anyway,  tonight's the night to discuss Water for Elephants - it is the third Wednesday of the month.  ;)  The meeting is at the Wilkin.  I have not received any R.S.V.P.s as of yet so if you plan on attending please drop me a line one way or the other.  If you can't attend please feel free to share your opinion on the blog.  :) 

 

Tina.

No comments: