Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Re: Fw: Bookgroup April 16th, 2008

Kathy and I plan to attend. Sorry about not letting
you know earlier. See you soon! Alice

--- tina.grenier@ndscs.nodak.edu wrote:

> F.Y.I.
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Shirley Fox
> To: tina.grenier@ndscs.nodak.edu
> Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 1:46 PM
> Subject: RE: Bookgroup April 16th, 2008
>
>
> Unfortunately I cannot attend. The club president's
> student senate dinner is scheduled for tonight at
> 5:00...it usually lasts a minimum of two hours. I
> really hate to miss the discussion...loved the book!
> Have a great time!
>
> Shirley
>
>
>
> From: tina.grenier@ndscs.nodak.edu
> [mailto:tina.grenier@ndscs.nodak.edu]
> Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 1:37 PM
> To: Shirley Fox-Trydahl; Carol Meehan; Alice Haugen;
> Kathy Hoffert; Jeanette Plummer; Janet Hasbargen;
> Blogger email; Connie Graham; Tina Grenier;
> LaRae-auxilliary; Marna-auxilliary
> Subject: Bookgroup April 16th, 2008
>
>
>
> Hi Undercover Girls,
>
>
>
> "Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down...." -
> Karen Carpenter
>
>
>
> Just for a laugh I thought I share with you that I
> thought it was Rainy Days and Sundays always get me
> down..." - Carol Carpenter
>
>
>
> Anyway, tonight's the night to discuss Water for
> Elephants - it is the third Wednesday of the month.
> ;) The meeting is at the Wilkin. I have not
> received any R.S.V.P.s as of yet so if you plan on
> attending please drop me a line one way or the
> other. If you can't attend please feel free to
> share your opinion on the blog. :)
>
>
>
> Tina.
>

____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

No comments: