Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Re: Bookgroup April 16th, 2008

Hi Tina,
 
I will be coming and bringing a guest named Kathy.
 
Jeanette
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 1:37 PM
Subject: Bookgroup April 16th, 2008

Hi Undercover Girls,
 
"Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down...."   - Karen Carpenter
 
Just for a laugh I thought I share with you that I thought it was Rainy Days and Sundays always get me down..." - Carol Carpenter
 
Anyway,  tonight's the night to discuss Water for Elephants - it is the third Wednesday of the month.  ;)  The meeting is at the Wilkin.  I have not received any R.S.V.P.s as of yet so if you plan on attending please drop me a line one way or the other.  If you can't attend please feel free to share your opinion on the blog.  :) 
 
Tina.

No comments: