Peek-a-reads

Peek-a-reads
Jeanette, Gloria, Tina, Maggie, & Loretta

Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Monday

Hi Everyone & a very warm and special welcome to our newest member Kathy!  You can never have enough Kathy's in a group - a little Tina humor there.  I sure make myself laugh....  :)
 
The book group was fun as always in part due to the witty and well rounded members in our group.  Oh, and did I mention, beautiful and well educated also - I am pausing  to reflect on how wonderful we are...
 
Now back to the business at hand - I have re-invited Alice and Jeanette to the blog.  I invited Kathy for the first time.  Connie you are already in so I can't re-invite you but... here is the address you can add to your favorites or save as a desktop icon - https://www.blogger.com/start.
 
Can't wait to see you all next time!  Carol you have a blast in Paris!  We are all thinking about you and wishing you all the wonderment Paris has to offer - enjoy kiddo!  Just don't forget to come back.  Or if you decide to stay just drop us a postcard. :)
 
For those who have copies of From the Corner of My Eye - just let me know when you are done so we can move it on to others.  Kathy F. if you find a copy would you drop me or the group a line so the other members can enjoy it a little longer. 
 
The next meeting is May 21st, 2008 from 5 to 7 pm at the Pavilion on the deck - hopefully.  ;)
 
Pagemaster4u,
 
Tina.

No comments: